Sustainability in fashion is increasingly being talked about. We are more considerate of the world that surrounds us, and we are more interested in what we wear, how it originated and what will happen when we no longer want to wear it.
Let's dive into it as well as some fashion brands that have committed to fairness, pure beauty and thoughtfulness. They make their models from natural materials and care for their gentle processing.
Which are they? What makes you happy and why we recommend it to you? Take a look and make a new piece of yourself not only for yourself but also for our planet.
- a German brand that is a member of FairWear , which means high quality materials,
fair work and a quality work environment
- cuts that fit like a glove
- unmistakable design
new Skunk Funk (SKFK)
- Spanish fashion eco concept, which is also a member of FairWear and boasts the strictest GOTS ECO certificate.
- casual elegance that suits every woman and
- cuts that flatter every character
Italian brand that produces candles from old wine bottles
soy wax and the work of people who don't have it easy
Czech brands of our co-founder.
focuses on minimal sewing waste
- each model is made with love in the Czech Republic
Published by: Katka Kocandrlova