The Culito from Spain comes from the Canary Islands, so it's supposed to sign the Spanish temperament. This is a colorful piece of full motifs such as a bulldog dress, world-class skirt, or a dragonfly, and because it is not easy to combine these wild pieces, we have 5 tips for you to wear the Culito from Spain.
- Do not be afraid to combine brands and colors.
- You can choose both colored and monochromatic accessories for colorful dresses.
- All dresses look great plastic shoes in similar color tones.
- For all Culito from Spain dresses you can perfectly match the Ops plastic jewelry! Objects .
- Do not be afraid to wear them!
Published by: Nikol Valešová